Migration is an Investment
Mantha Consulting understands SharePoint migrations go beyond transferring features and content. Migrations contain risk both technology- and process-based. The fastest way to fail at your migration is to not plan. Our processes help you experience a smoother and cost- effective migration with low end user disruption or downtime. We can migrate systems that run on-premises or use a hybrid solution.
- Cost reduction—Lowering the TCO/ROI of the current solution with a new solution.
- Capability enhancement—Being able to do something with new technology that you cannot do (or it is much more expensive/difficult) with the older technology.
- Paradigm shift—The new solution fits better with the long-term vision of the organization.
- Merger/Acquisition—Your company is acquired by/acquires/merges with another organization running a different technology. During this process, the decision is made to deploy a different technology.
- Partnership—Your organization now is partners with a new organization that sells a technology competitive with what you are using.
- Assess existing environment – Explore your SharePoint’s architecture, audit SharePoint farms, and define the migration model.
- Analyze current SharePoint solution– Look at your site collections and sites in terms of their structure and purposes, permission management model, complexity of customization and more.
- Inspect content across each particular solution – Our number-one priority is to define critical content while migrating, or the one that is bulky, outdated or unpopular.
- Outline detailed migration plan – identify precise migration activities and their sequence. We are careful to leave working processes uninterrupted and guarantee a stable operation of organizational units that rely on SharePoint in their daily activities.
- Migrate based on the plan– Move critical content in shortest time frames without disruption. When necessary, we reset workflows, reorganize content, restructure sites and site collections, fix or recode customizations, provide custom branding and more.
- Test new environment–control functional equivalency, reveal possible performance and security issues.
- Assistance –SharePoint administrators to outline management requirements relevant to a new deployment, and training sessions for end-users.
- Post-migration support –Assist organizations in fixing technical questions and overcome user adoption pitfalls.
We are ready to address your SharePoint challenges and concerns. Let’s start with a free consultation.